Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Tree Felt Board

I know, I know. This website is supposed to be about recipes, right?  I have to admit that I have been stuck in a recipe rut.  With my busy, demanding (did I mention busy?!) toddler, and with the holidays fast approaching, I seem to be relying on the same nine or so recipes.  Hopefully this will pass soon and I can get back to cooking because I miss experimenting in the kitchen!

What I have been doing instead?  Well last weekend we decorated the house for Christmas and my almost two-year-old son is thoroughly enjoying all of the Christmas decorations.  Um, yes, that means that things are being "undecorated" daily in our house.

I decided to create a Christmas tree felt board for "Lolo" so he can decorate the tree whenever he wants.  I had hoped it would prevent him for taking the ornaments off our Christmas tree, but it hasn't.  The Christmas tree felt board is still a hit even though I have ornaments (more by the day) floating around the house as well.  Alas that is life with toddlers, right?

What I enjoy most about watching him decorate his tree is that he has to put the star at the top.  Where do our kids pick these things up? 

Hope you are enjoying the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment